Work Related Final Project – Brief.
FDA Commercial Photography
Brief Title – ‘A New Portfolio’
The Work-Related Final Project module enables students to demonstrate the culmination of knowledge and skills on an increasingly independent basis in the context of a live project or industry work experience. This requires the production and presentation of work to an appropriate professional standard and is intended to reflect the focus on the individual as a practitioner. Positioning this module towards the end of the academic year increases the opportunity of extending the period of work experience, possibly into permanent employment.
You are required to produce a portfolio of Ten new images. Working within a genre(s) of your choice you will propose and negotiate a personal project using the NLP system that reflects your intended area of work within the commercial photographic industry.
Negotiated Learning Plan
- This is a document which you will develop during the first week
- It will be submitted on Wed 30th March and agreed / revised in Tutorials on Tues 5th April
- It will reflect the direction of future professional aspirations
- It will show a breadth of abilities,
- You should discuss how the work relates to Professional Photography
This module is designed to bring together all of your learning so far into a cohesive new body of work.